- Industry advocacy and support for a pro-business environment
- Monthly Newsletter with updates on events and public policy.
- Issues Briefings on proposed policies that effect your business.
- Membership listing in the Region Restaurants membership roster.
- Member decal for business location to promote membership.
The Board of Directors of Region Restaurants is comprised of the top industry leaders from Sacramento, who include:
Henry de Vere White, de Vere’s Irish Pub
1st Vice Chair:
Josh Nelson, Selland Family Restaurants
2nd Vice Chair:
Kevin Fat, Fat Family Restaurants Group
Kimio Bazett, Modrow-Bazett
Garrett Van Vleck, Shady Lady Saloon
Bobby Coyote, Dos Coyotes Border Cafe
Become a Member of Region Restaurants today!
Dues will be billed annually on the 1st business day of the month you joined. For example, if you join in September of 2018, you will be automatically billed on the 1st business day of September in subsequent years. By submitting this form you are approving Region Restaurants to automatically bill your credit card for the amount indicated. You may cancel this automatic billing authorization at any time by contacting us.
Fixed Occupancy Reduction Policy
Worked with Fire Department to increase occupancy for restaurants who had unfairly been targetted for occupancy reductions.