ADVANCING REGIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH
The Sacramento Region Business Association is the region’s leading champion for economic growth and job creation. As the broad-based representative of the business community and the catalyzing voice of multiple vertically aligned trade associations – Region Builders, Region Restaurants, Region Brewers, and Region Hotels – we are uniquely positioned in our ability to advance economic growth for key industry sectors that strategically benefit the entire region. Every major successful economic initiative in our region over the last eight years has been spearheaded by Region Business.
The principles with which Region Business founded its guidelines, mission and accomplishments are: “A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.” We will operate completely fixed upon what is true, just, honorable and right; prioritizing these above every effort, regardless of gain. Therein, we will focus on what is best for both the industry and the community.
- Leadership by demonstrating and expecting regional policy leadership.
- Solutions by using a common-sense, policy-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Collaboration by solving problems in a construction labor neutral manner.
- Relationships by treating industry partners with respect.
- Success by creating strong ties with local government officials and the community.
- Stability by managing our resources in a transparent and ethical manner.