The principles with which Region Business founded its guidelines, mission and accomplishments are: “A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.” We will operate completely fixed upon what is true, just, honorable and right; prioritizing these above every effort, regardless of gain. Therein, we will focus on what is best for both the industry and the community.
- Leadership by demonstrating and expecting regional policy leadership.
- Solutions by using a common-sense, policy-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Collaboration by solving problems in a construction labor neutral manner.
- Relationships by treating industry partners with respect.
- Success by creating strong ties with local government officials and the community.
- Stability by managing our resources in a transparent and ethical manner.